The Global Game Jam 2011 has ended. I present to you the labors of me and my team. The theme this year was “Extinction”, which I’m happy to say I loved. I was very happy that the group organizing the global game jam finally figured out they need to focus on something simple and concrete for the theme.
A game for one player using an Xbox controller or keyboard and mouse, wherein you exterminate dodos for a tyrannosaur named Hubert.
- Hubert runs a park with the allegedly extinct dodo.
- You have gotten a pass to go hunting on his lands.
- Kill as many dodos as you can in the time limit.
- Use ice cream to attract the dodos, and then crush them!
- Drive them before you! Hear the lamentations of the hens!
- Bonus time and money is awarded for high-efficiency extinction.
- The game ends when time expires.
- Alexander C. Park
- Autumn Ford
- Chris VanderKnyff
- Harrison Moore
- Michael Kelley
- Michael Noland
- Nick Darnell