So for the 2015 Global Game Jam we worked on a multiplayer game called Cowtastrophe. It's a very silly game, you collect cows, some cows are worth more than others at certain times. So you've gota move quick.
Overlord Phil has ordered all of his minions (that means you and up to three of your friends) to bring him cows, lots and lots of cows!
Be the best minion you can be and get Phil the right cow he wants. He's a very fickle overlord with a very short attention span, so don't dally.
How to Play
- Gather cows and deposit them into the "teleporter" (marked by a hovering sphere) to gain points.
- The overlord is a very fickle boss, changing the desired type of cow frequently. If you fulfill his current order, you’ll get lots of points, but any old cow will keep him pleased for a bit.
- Feed cows hay first to fatten them up, fattened cows are worth mooore.
- WASD to move
- Mouse to look around
- Space or Left-Mouse-Button to activate your cowscoop
- Left Stick to move
- Right Stick to look around
- A to activate your cowscoop
Paint Can: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/14365
Kenny Space UI Theme: http://opengameart.org/content/ui-pack-space-extension
Overlord Phil: http://opengameart.org/content/modular-reticulan-portraits
Lots of assets from the UE4 Content Examples project available on the UE4 Learn Tab
Developed using Unreal Engine 4.6, Audacity, Blender, BFXR
Tested on Windows and Mac, but the packaged release is for Windows only. Multiplayer requires multiple gamepads.